I wanted to come up with a bright and cheery backdrop to celebrate the arrival of this blessed season. Remember the flowers from this Cactus Backdrop? I thought they’d make a great bundle of flowers to hang on the wall! It is so easy and fun to make!
– Honeycomb Tissue Balls in various colors
– Masking Tape
– White Cardstock
- First, cut the flower shapes from the honeycomb balls.
- Split the honeycomb ball in half.
- Put a piece of rolled tape on each side of the flower halves.
- Expand the honeycomb tissue and stick both sides to the wall.
- Write “Hello Spring!” lightly on a few pieces of cardstock and cut out the letters.
- Put rolled up pieces of masking tape along the back of the letters and tape them to the top of the flowers. Now it’s time to party hard.