If you are anything like me, maybe you want Halloween to have less gore, more glam? I’ve compiled a list of things you can include in your Halloween table scape that will not only be eye(ball)-catching, but also easy-peasy!
- Start with some plants/garland – branches from your yard, fall leaves, succulents. (I used THIS terrarium and THIS stand to put tiny succulents and pumpkins in!)
- Scatter PUMPKINS in various sizes and shapes around the garland.
- Use CAKE STANDS to elevate your food/dessert… decorate your dessert with some fun cake toppers.
- LIGHTING – Use tea lights and/or candles to create a mood.
- Add more Halloween elements… eyeballs, plastic snakes, spiders, bugs, bats, skulls, etc.