Happy 2018! This is one of my favorite times of the year. It gives us a chance to pause and reflect on the past year and the year ahead. I love making plans for the upcoming year.
I love to see how many different ways people celebrate the new year. Whether you stay up until midnight, or are in bed by 8pm, this photo backdrop is a great way usher in 2018!
– Hot Glue gun
– Cardstock numbers 1-12 (at least 4 sets)
– Painters tape
– Paper Pinwheels in various sizes and colors
– Hanging Tissue Medallions in various sizes and colors
- First, print out a sheet of outline numbers on cardstock. Make sure you flip the numbers horizontally on the computer so they are backwards before you print it. This way, when you cut them out, you’ll be able to flip them over and there won’t be an outline. (You can also go to your local craft store and buy number stickers. This way is definitely more expensive, but less time-consuming.)
- Cut out all the numbers. Pick a few tissue medallions and paper pinwheels to glue your numbers.
- Hot glue your numbers on your decor. To get the spacing right on the numbers, glue the 12, 3, 6, and 9 on first, then fill in the rest.
- Hang pinwheels and medallions using painters tape. (optional: hang these tissue tassels to cover the top row of the painters tape)
Your photo backdrop is ready for all your guests to pose!
I hope you have a wonderful 2018! I’m so excited to show you the parties and DIY crafts I have planned!