Impress all your friends this holiday season with homemade cheesecake! It may sound intimidating at first, but once you try you will never go back to store bought again. Easy and delicious, can’t get any better than that. Today we have a fun recipe for you for homemade cheesecake with raspberry drizzle. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- graham crackers (crust)
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 t. vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Crush about 5 graham crackers and press into the bottom of an 8″ spring form pan.
- Using a mixer, combine cream cheese and sugar and mix until smooth.
- Mix in the sour cream and vanilla.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time.
- Pour on top of graham cracker crust.
- Bake in oven for 45- 50 minutes or until only the very center jiggles.
- Take out and let cool for 20 minutes.
Sour cream topping
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 t. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- Increase the oven temperature to 405 F.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Pour over cooled cheesecake.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Take out and cool. Put in refrigerator over night to set before eating.
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 t. cornstarch
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 c. fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 t. lemon juice
- Combine water, sugar, cornstarch, and salt until smooth. Add in the raspberries and lemon juice.
- Cook in small sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook about 3 minutes or until sauce is thick.
- Warm or cold, drizzle on top of cheesecake with some fresh raspberries.